Saturday 17 January 2015

WoW Goals Week 1 - Complete!

So in actual fact I completed these a few days ago, but I have been busy trying to write a post on music that I didn't get around to posting this until today, however given today was the deadline perhaps that is a good thing.

As a refresher, my goals were:

1. Finish my PvP set on my Warrior.
2. Finish my Stables quests
3. Complete my Sea Scorpion Angler achievement
Bonus: Level my Rogue to 96.


Goal 1: Complete!





I have capped my conquest, bought shiny gear, and have at least 600 ilvl PvP gear, or a better option (the belt) in the rest of the slots. There are some small upgrades here and there to make, but everything is PvP now.


Goal 2: Complete!



Still working on my screen shot reflexes, but here are the achieves from my achievement tab.



Goal 3: Complete!

And finally, my angling achievement. This was nowhere near as time consuming as I feared it might be.



Bonus: Complete!

I went a bit overboard with this one, as I have really been enjoying the rogue, so rather than get to 96 (so I could get my salvage yard) I am at 99, and half way to 100, which will probably happen later today.




I guess I should set some goals for the next week. Last weeks goals in the end were quite easy to achieve, so I think generally I can set slightly more intensive goals, bearing in mind that I don't want to push myself too hard and burn out. This week my girlfriend is off playing a concerto in the UK (which I am SUPER excited about, but I can't go to watch which is sad) so I have more free time to get WoW stuff done. Bearing that all in mind, this weeks goals are:


1. Unlock the pet building in my garrison. This may sound simple, but I never really started pet battling in MoP before I quit, so I need to raise a few pets to 25 before I can even start. I suspect it will take a little while, but I'm looking forward to doing it - the pet battling feels like a big road block in my achievement hunting at the moment.

2. Get my Fire Ammonite Angler achievement.

3. Get Archaeology to max level.

Bonus: Complete my Draenor Dungeon Challenges - I am a huge fan of these achievements, and myself, Cptsars, and Navimie (of the Daily Frostwolf fame - she may get a post in the future) have been slowly working through them, though we have been hampered by my inability to find time. I really want to get this done this week, but it is in the Bonus section because it involves coordinating other people.

Extra Credit: I want to start doing some Rated Battlegrounds, and I would especially like to do some with my guild. I believe there are quite a few people that would be interested so this is a reminder to myself to ask around and see if a guild night of it could be organised while Erin is away.

Deadline for all of these is Sunday 25th January 2015. Let's see how I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment